Upcoming 2021 Markets -
* At present we don't have any markets booked in due to Covid-19
and lockdown restrictions but as soon as we have any bookings
I will post them on here and our Facebook page.
We are still taking orders though!
Here at Chintzy Cakes we are taking all precautions to keep our customers and staff safe during this crazy time. We have checked with the governments guidelines for food businesses and put in place all the procedures to ensure our product remains safe.
* When ordering a cake, deposits and final payments have to be paid for via bank transfer
or Paypal (we are charged for this facility).
* During the making and decorating of your cake we wear clean aprons, face mask, hair
net and gloves. The work surfaces and equipment are all washed before and after use.
* Hands are washed regularly for at least 20 seconds up to the elbows.
* When collecting a cake, please wear gloves and face mask, we will do the same.
* At markets we will be wearing clean aprons, blue gloves and a face visor so those that
are hard of hearing can hear or lip read. As always our cakes will be under cake domes
and tongs used to place product in bags or boxes from now on as most markets have
stipulated no food to be consumed in the marquee or venue.
We look forward to seeing you all again whether its a cake order or at one of the markets.
Stay safe everyone!
Don't forget to visit our blog where we go in to more details on our cake creations.
You can also find us on Facebook - Chintzy Cakes
Twitter - @CakesChintzy
Instagram - chintzycakes
Why not leave a review on Trip Advisor and Yell